Yes, you will be required to provide proof of your insurance and valid driver’s license upon towing the travel trailer.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
No, clean linens for beds and pillows will be provided.
Yes, holiday weekends, festivals and race weekends can incur additional pricing and minimum night requirements due to high demand.
Most holidays will be a 3 night rental requirement, and a 10% rate increase per night.
You will be responsible to know your own vehicle towing restrictions, and your vehicle will need to be verified upon arrival. Most trailers need the equivalent of a 1500 pickup truck with a 7 Pin connector and brake controller.
Some travel trailers are specifically designed for lower limit vehicles such as Jeeps, 4Runners, and some Crossover SUVs.
Pets must be pre-approved, and may not be allowed on all trailers. Also, please remember to check your campsite for pet restrictions.
There will be a $10 per day per pet charge added to your rental.
- Food & Your favorite seasonings and special condiments for baking and cooking
- We supply plates, bowls, silverware and misc. cooking utensils. Small frying pan, and small pots. Only bring your own if you prefer your own.
- Grill accessories (grill spatula, grill tongs)
- First aid kit
- Personal and Bath accessories (toothbrush, face wash, toothpaste, hair dryer, etc.) We provide bath towels and wash cloths.
- If you are partial to your own pillow
- Camping gear: chairs and table OR you can rent one of our convenient packages.
- Trash Bags, Paper towels & RV safe toilet paper (we provide 1 of each, but depending on trip, you may need more).
- Cleaning supplies and dish soap for everyday cleanup
You! That’s right, most of our travel trailers and RV’s we rent out on behalf of their owners. We professionally clean, maintain and market these for a number of reasons. The number one reason is extra income, which pays the payments, insurance, etc. Most folks take it out a few times a year, why not make it available to others for a profit? The reason they choose us is we do all the legwork, the owners do nothing, aside from telling us when they want their personal use days, and receiving a bank transfer with their rental proceeds. Do you have a 2016 or newer RV or Travel trailer? While we focus on new models with modern amenities, we also accept specialty & lightweight (under 3000 lbs) to market to specific crowds! Call us to find out if yours is a match!
At Camp like a Champ, we always prided our business on providing clean, and equipped Rv’s for our clients. We have always washed all of our linens using free&clear detergent with hot water. We also provide our rentals with small dish soap to wash misc. utensils and silverware. After each rental is returned, we use a bleach solution to wash utensils and silverware. In addition, we use a bleach solution to wash and sanitize bathrooms. We are following CDC guidelines and disinfecting all soft and hard surfaces. If you would like to bring your own linens, silverware/utensils, please let us know prior to your pickup so we can remove them from camper.
You have to be 25 years old or older to enter in a rental agreement with Camp like a Champ, LLC.
50% of the rental agreement will be collected at time of reservation, and the remainder will be collected at start of rental agreement.
We will pre-authorize a charge for $1,000 upon rental agreement for a damage deposit. Upon return of the rental in its original condition, the pre-authorization will be released and no charges will be placed on the card. If there are any damages to the rental, the damage deposit will be used to cover cost of repair.
There will be no roof access allowed.
A flat cleaning and admin fee is charged on every rental for standard cleaning of RV and travel trailers to wash linens and prep rental for next occupancy. Excessive cleaning needed upon return of rental will incur additional fees.
- There will be a $99 cancellation processing fee
- Before 30 days, there will be a full refund given less the cancellation processing fee of $99
- Within 30 days, the rental deposit of 50% will be non-refundable